CONSTRUCTION (DESIGN & MANAGEMENT) REGULATIONS 2015
We can supply experienced CDM services to enable you to comply with the requirements of the:
- Advising the client on health and safety issues during the design and planning phases of construction work so they can undertake their duties under the Regulations.
- Notifying the HSE about the project prior to commencement on site.
- Co-ordinating design work, planning and other preparation for construction where relevant to health and safety.
- Identifying and collecting the pre-construction information and advising the client if surveys need to be commissioned to fill significant gaps.
- Promptly providing in a convenient form to those involved with the design of the structure; and to every contractor (including the principal contractor) who may be or has been appointed by the client, such parts of the pre-construction information which are relevant to each.
- Manage the flow of health and safety information between clients, designers and contractors.
- Advise the client on the suitability of the initial construction phase plan and the arrangements made to ensure that welfare facilities are on site from the start.
- Ensuring that a relevant user friendly Health and Safety File is produced suitable for future use at the end of the construction phase.
We have acted for small developers and large organisations across the UK. We have extensive experience across the residential and retail markets.