Easton Bevins are registered under The Data Protection Act 1998. We may collect information about individuals purely for our own business purposes and in accordance with relevant national legislation on data protection.
We will ensure that we comply fully with the eight principles within the Data Protection Act 1998
- Personal data will only be transferred to countries which have suitable data controls
- Personal data will be processed fairly and legally.
- Personal data will only be processed for limited purposes and in an appropriate way.
- Personal data will be relevant and not excessive for the purpose.
- Personal data will be accurate and up to date.
- Personal data processed for any purpose will be kept no longer than necessary to fulfil the purpose.
- Personal data will be processed in accordance with the rights of the individual.
- Personal data will be kept securely.
- We will not pass your information to any third party unless required to do so for law enforcement purposes, other than to those providing a service on our behalf in connection with our business.
- We may disclose information about you to any of our employees, officers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary.
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
- Please be aware that data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time.